blog

resources

read alouds

Enter to Win!!!--Long O Printable Fun!

I did it! I broke into the Phonics Printable Packets! I just created an awesome Long O unit and I am so excited about it!! My kids and I are digging into Long O... on Wednesday (hopefully)--another snow day tomorrow. Anywho.... I've got stuff printed and ready to go! Here the the pictures!!


1. Here are materials I will be using to *teach* my kiddos about Long O!
Making words, fluency sentences, picture matching and Long O lists.
**Perfect for guided reading too**

2. More fluency sentences with identification of Long O in the sentence.
Also, a short story is a reading response page!

3. Sentences scrambles (My kids <3 these!!)
4. Just some printables that cover various concepts! 

5. Word recognition pages, long vowel vs. short vowel, spelling and reading!

5. Fill in the blank booklet!
I will use this for my higher students who finish work early and need a bit more of a challenge. I also will use this in guided reading. It works perfectly for sentence 'sense'- comprehension - and visualization!!

Now, onto the important stuff. 
Do you want this?!--I mean like do you really want it?! I will give it to you...maybe... if you get picked!
 I will be picking a lucky person to send this to by tomorrow night!

All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment with your e-mail address below!






8 comments

  1. We had a cold day today and have another tomorrow. I love reading your blog and all the wonderful ideas you have. I am on my second year of teaching 1st grade and love every minute of it!

    eschwobe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love this! I am teaching long o this week so this would be awesome!

    Nataliej728@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!

    theprimarybuzz@gmail.com
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would SO love this!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really like to use this! I have a lot of materials on short vowels, but not much on long vowels. This would help broaden my materials. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Joyfully,
    Sam
    rigbys2014@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous pack! I would love to use these activities with my students!

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance
    searchingforteacherbalance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Long O packet looks wonderful! Would love to use this in my classroom!
    Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. This packet is awesome, love the varied activities in it. My kiddos will sure enjoy working on these!!!
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete