blog

resources

read alouds

Get a head start!

Since, I am heading back to first grade, I have been trying to think ahead... way ahead! I am in the midst of finalizing the details of a fun little Back to School Activity packet - and I just finished my Back to School Literacy Stations!


I am so excited to get my firsties going on their literacy stations. 
If you're like me, you are one o those impatient teachers that just wants the classroom to 'go' as soon as those students walk in the door. We know that can't happen or else the year will be a complete circus! That's why I can't wait to use my activity packet in conjunction with my literacy stations.

My back to school activity pack works a bit on expectations, and then I am going to use my literacy stations for whole group activities. Then, once we get into the swing of things, and we're ready for literacy stations I am going to pull them back out to help students learn to independently work. ...I may even have parent volunteers come up to complete some of the activities with a little group of students! Oh the possibilities!

Here is a peek at these oh so cute literacy stations!
If you're interested in these literacy stations, hop on over to my Facebook page to enter to win! The giveaway will end 6/6/2015.







Stay tuned for more firstie fun to come!
Don't forget! Hop on over to my Facebook page to enter to win this set!

1 comment

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're coming back to first! I hope this means more first grade products to come! Love your interactive math journals and reading kit already!

    ReplyDelete