blog

resources

read alouds

Wishlist Wednesday!

Hey all! Each Wednesday this summer, I am going to be participating in Wishlist Wednesday with Jenn over at Teacher by the Beach!

Basically, each Wednesday I'll peak at what you all are putting on your wishlists from my store and I'll put it on sale! It's as simple as that!

This week I am choosing my best seller because so many have you have placed this one on your wishlist. This is by far one of my favorite products that I've made! It's so useful, and can be used literally any time of the year! (Score)!!

This product covers a wide range of concepts so you can use it as an intervention tool, small group work, morning work or a whole group lesson! I've also made these activities easy enough for students to complete on their own. There aren't many fold here, fold there flipper flappers! ;-) I do love those, but sometimes, we all just need something quick and to the point!

Here is a little peek at one of the activities included. 
(Don't mind my terrible photog skills that I had 2 years ago-we all learn) ha!


All of these activities were completed by my firsties independently! No questions asked!
At the top of each activity, there is also an I can statement to keep students focused on their skill.

In the interactive math journal I also have what I call 'mini-stations.' They are a lot like the cards we teachers like to cut out for the kids, but this one the students cut out and they sort & glue! 
Perfect & easy!

If you're interested in grabbing this gem for this upcoming year, click here! I promise it'll be a lifesaver time and time again!

Also, don't forget to follow my store, because I have a set 2 in store for you!





1 comment