blog

resources

read alouds

Visual Plans Linky & New Products!

Below are my visual plans for next week! My week is so crazy! We have a four day week and 2 assemblies as well! My schedule is literally all over the place so ignore the headings for the topics I am teaching.
 
Here are some of my new products that I have posted!! They're on sale until tomorrow at midnight!
 
This is a new one that I am very excited about! It is a flip flower activity to help your little ones write about their spring break events. Two other prompts are also available in this pack ("My Spring Break Story" & "How to plant a flower."
 
This week the kids are doing all sorts of long I activities for literacy stations. They're all in here.
 
 
 
This is a pack full of 15 math centers! Take a look at it! There are tons of topics covered in here! I made it to help me throughout the rest of the year!
 
 
I made this pack to help my kiddos review and learn new concepts. We need to work more on describing and writing complete sentences. I am only doing one activity in here next week and then we will really focus on the activities in here next week.
 
 
Now here is what you really came for!! It is a busy week! I am excited to see my kiddos! I have missed them! I can't believe how much I talk about them! <3
 
Click on any of the pictures and it will take you to a different page to get a closer look at my plans!
 


 
 

These plans are linked up to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten "Peek at my Week Linky." Click below to join to take a look at other teachers weekly lesson plans!!

 
As always... a freebie!! :)
 
This is from the "Working on Writing" packet above! Enjoy
This will be useful for us next week with our preposition activities!
 
 
Have a great Day!
 
 
 

No comments