blog

resources

read alouds

April Currently!

WoW! I feel like I just did a currently! March currently was the first I have ever done and it is really when my bloggy journey began! I am having so much fun as a new blogger and I love all the people I am getting to 'meet' via Blog World!
 
 
I am currently on my last day of my spring break. We head back to school tomorrow! I am bummed but also excited at the same time... 8 more weeks of school and I am on my first summer vacation!
 
I am loving that I get to wear a hoodie because that means spring really is coming! Whoop Whoop!!
 
I am thinking that my car needs to get fixed! I just bought it in December...It was wrecked in the beginning of March and... we had to take it back to the mechanic this morning because when he fixed it this morning he did an AWFUL job! We are giving him one more chance to fix it and if he doesn't then we will take it somewhere else. Thank goodness I don't have to pay for anything since I was not at fault during the car wreck. I won't bore you with the details of what is wrong with the car. The list is so long! :(
 
I want another week of spring break. There are so many things I would love to create for new and fun lessons... Guess some stuff will have to wait for summer! :)
 
I need to go to the grocery... but I don't want to! :)
 
:ADVICE:
Chase your dream...hard word and fierce dedication will make it come true.
 
Can I just say this is how I feel. I want so badly to be the best teacher.. and I mean the best!... I want to someday be a presenter for educational topics and be a grand ol' blogger. ;)
 I want to create quality items for Tpt and have them sell. I would love it if I could help other teachers educate their students with quality material! I get discouraged from time to time because I see how great other products are and I strive so hard to make mine perfect and of quality. I hope someday I can make it in the Tpt world. :) It would be literally a dream come true! We will see...Like I said..chase your dream... hard work and fierce dedication WILL make it come true!
 
If you want to join in with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this Currently Linky then click below & join in!
 
Oh' boy fourth grade
 
Also, I am participating in a Sara's 100 follower giveaway! Hop over to enter! It ends April 9!
There are a lot of great things that are being given away!
To get 2 entries out of the way right now become a follower of my blog and Tpt store so you don't have to come back during the entrance process!
 
 
Chat with you soon!!!
 
 

6 comments

  1. I'm so glad it's starting to feel like Spring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on wanting a longer Spring Break! I'm just starting mine, but I doubt it will be long enough for me to get everything done I want. I think we should get 2 weeks off!

    Caitlin Hynst
    Simply Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new blogger too. This whole blogging world is quite amazing. I have discovered so many great blogs and ideas the past couple of months.
    Christine :)
    Math Central

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I love your drive to become the best! It is like you took my thoughts right out of my head :) Hugs!
    Sara
    PolkaDot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It sure is hard work... but I think we both enjoy it! **Hugs Back**

      Delete
  5. Hi Jess,
    I reached that magic 100! Are you still interested in donating to my giveaway? If so, just let me know what you'd like me to include. :-)
    Colleen
    colleendembs@yahoo.com
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete