blog

resources

read alouds

Bundled Third Grade Math Stations!

Save big and get prepared for the entire year with these engaging and easy to prep third grade math stations!! If each station is purchased separately you would spend 90.00!! Save your hard earned money and grab it all at a great price!!

This bundle is normally priced at $75.00, but today and tomorrow I have discounted it even more for you at only $60.00! This is the lowest the price will EVER be!!

Math station time was my kids favorite time of the day last year. They were engaged and able to collaborate in a meaningful way with classmates about math concepts.

Here is a glance at some of the stations in action!

This was my math workshop board. Two students worked on a bucket at a time.
We worked with math stations about 4 times a week for 30 minutes each time.


Each bucket had a number, and the kids completed that activity. Sometimes I placed recording forms in dry erase pockets, and sometimes students had to turn in a recording form. It really just depended on the concept.



Here are some of the math stations that the kids completed throughout the year!



  These are from my October Math Stations.



We worked a LOT with multi-step word problems.









There are a lot more stations, but these were just a few! :)

The kids loved their math stations! It was a great way to review those concepts. At the end of the year my kids still remembered how to do things from the beginning of the year and I KNOW it is because they got constant review and collaboration with their classmates!

If you are interested in the bundle, then click the picture below!
If you're only interested in a few then click here.


Have a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I always like to see how other teachers are running their group activities! I was wondering where can I find the template that you used for their name cards? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it posted anywhere. I will try to upload it in my store before school begins. Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I was wondering the same thing, Noemi. They are adorable! I will be sure to look for them, Jessica, thanks! :)

      Delete