I am very excited to join another Linky Party!
This time I am linking up with
Also, Linking up tonight with...
My St. Patrick's Pinterest Board
I have created an mini-pack for a few St. Patrick's Day Activities next week! I like to always teach my students about why we celebrate any particular holiday and I can never find any 1st grade friendly books so I always write them. I wrote a super simple informational text about St. Patrick's Day. I did not want to include any of the religious aspects into this text because I just feel that is too much right now for this grade level. So the text is very basic and simple! Perfect!! Take a look at the pack below!
This item is on sale for only $2.00 right now!
In this pack:
1. KWL Chart for St. Patrick's Day
2. Basic informational text about St. Patrick's Day
3. Mini-Book for students to write about different facts they learned.
4. Pot Of Luck Tree Map to write down information learned
5. Pot of Gold writing Activity: rainbow on separate page to complete craft!
6. Six different writing prompt cards
7. Three writing templates (lined differently)
8. Two fix it up papers (fixing sentence mistakes)
9. Sort and Add "ing" to the end of words: Recording form included
10: Making OA and OW words: Recording form included
11: Matching Money Amounts: Recording form included
12: Greater than and less than with money: Recording form included
I am so excited to use it!
First to e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and become a follower of my blog and Tpt store will earn this product for free!!