blog

resources

read alouds

Telling Something Good*

 
Just the look of this cute graphic is so refreshing. This week my kids have been taking the IOWA's which is a first grade standardized test with 9 parts.
It has been so tiring for the kids and quite frankly this week has been so boring and tiring for me as well. I don't only like to teach hands on but I like to be hands on too and help my kids! There is none of that this week... so there is my pity party for the week & my something good from this week...
 
I AM CLOSE TO 100 FOLLOWERS ON MY BLOG!
At this current moment I am only 3 followers away from 100! This may not seem like a huge deal but this is a huge hobby of mine and the fact that people are interested in what I say and enjoy my ideas is just awesome to me! I love, love, love searching other blogs and the tpt store for ideas to incorporate into my classroom and I love that I get to be a part of the fun when providing products and ideas!
 
Another something good! This is a bittersweet one...
but this year was my first year teaching and I am so excited that I made it through! All of my kids know their sight words, they all can read & write... and they have grown so much this year!! Even though this year was a bit of a roller coaster for me I am glad that I can always hone in on what's important about my career choice and that's the kids! I am happy I am almost through with my first year but I am going to be a wreck on the last day. My kids fit me perfectly and we have created such a close connection with one another! I truly enjoy my kiddos and I am miss them! My very first class! :(
 
Before my post is over I have had a few people that are so gracious to donate products to my 100 follower giveaway!
If you would also love to donate an item then please leave me a comment with your e-mail so I can contact you or e-mail me at jessicaearlyteacher@gmail.com letting me know that you would love to donate something! I would appreciate it so much!
 
Alrighty... off to bed I go now!
 I will chat with you tomorrow for the 5 for Friday!

3 comments

  1. Congrats on reaching that big 100 mark. Love your blog layout, too cute.

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. We test in two weeks and I am DREADING it. It is definitely one of the worst weeks of the year. Congrats on almost making it to 100 followers! That really is a big milestone! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a crier and usually cry on the last day of every school year. It is so hard to say goodbye to the little sweeties you see everyday for a year.

    Congrats on your followers and making it through your first year of teaching. :)

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete