blog

resources

read alouds

Wish listed items Linky!!

 
I am linking up on this beautiful day with Classroom Connections for this fab linky!
The purpose is to post the item that is most wish listed at my store.
This item beats all others in my store by a LONG stretch and I hope it is something you can use!
 
In honor of this linky I am throwing a SALE on ALL items in my store!
That is 20% off of everything... & I had a few things already discounted!
 
Anyway.. now onto what you came here for!
 
My most wish listed item is the AI & AY Station and Lesson Activities!
 
 
 

 
Let me just promise you... students LOVE these activities! I had mine asking to bring out the magnifying glass activity over & over again!
 
 
Also, a note before this post ends. I used to have a blog named: 'Fluttering in first grade."
Well, it is no more because a fab blogger had the same name and I thought it was only right to change mine since I am new.
SO, I am bring this to your attention because for some reason on BLOGLOVIN everyone is following my other blog and not this one?
 It is very strange because I completely transferred this blog in its place.
 
So, just be sure to follow THIS blog on Bloglovin' if you want to continue or begin following me!!
 
Blog Lovin
 
Happy Bloggin'!!
 
 
 

No comments