blog

resources

read alouds

$1.00 Deals Linky Party! *My Kind of Party* ;)

Hey bloggy friends! Have you seen this linky?! I am linking up with Literacy without Worksheets!
 
 
I am so excited to be joining it because it includes my favorite thing of all time! AWESOME DEALS! I have a few dollar deals of my own in my tpt store! I love going to tpt shops and finding items for just $1.00! So, here are mine!

Remember, I only have two more days of 20% of my sale and my dollar deals are cent deals right now! Can't beat it right?! Here are my dollar deals!!
 
 
Included in this packet are 15 pages of sentence scramblers for first grade or struggling second graders...or advanced kinders!

 
This is a short I real and nonsense word sort! I made this for a farm theme I will be doing this year during my short I week! It would definitely work for any other week! :)
 
There are my dollar deals!!!
 
I will also share a few others with you since I know you can't check out unless you have $3.00 in your cart!
 
These are just cents more than a dollar (so they count right?!)
 
 
This is only $1.60 until Thursday! You get 25 pages of sentences to fix!

 
This packet helps to introduce and practice fact families with a station included!
 
Remember if you are a follower of mine you probably didn't transfer over as a follower to BlogLovin' so remember to click below to follow me there when google reader decides to be no more! :(
 
Blog Lovin
 
I promise that very soon I will have a much better blog post!
 
I am working on making weekly plans & stations... and decorating my room!
I will be sharing my weekly plans with you along with items I bought to get me through the first HALF of the year!! Crazy!!
 
 
I want to end this post with this... I just found it and it is a great pick me up...
I have been working my little paatooty off on this blog & tpt products... I feel like their good.. (I hope) & hopefully soon... everything will eventually begin to take off... :) 
 
Have a fantastic night. :)
 
 



No comments