blog

resources

read alouds

Visual Plans & More FREEBIES for you!

Hey guys! Jess here... In a really good/crazy/goofy/spontaneous mood today & I am on my little way to go to the gym to get a work out in! Anywho*..*.. it's that time of the week where I show you my plans for the week & this week you get an oober amount of freebies too! I must be in the giving mood this weekend! All kinds of freebies! :)
 
Click on either picture and it will take you to a more detailed view of my plans as well as the freebies! There is a lot for you this week!
 
 
 
This week we are focusing on sequencing stories and rhyming words. We are also working on learning our station activities that will repeat each week. You will see that during my center time we are all completing a station activity together.
 
Here are two anchor charts I am using this week for sequencing & rhyming!
 
 
You can get a copy of this rhyming poem by clicking on my lesson plans. It will give you a pretty little typed up version! I am having my students place the poem in their poetry journals.

 
Link up with Dee Dee to share your plans!
 
 
Now, onto the next thing! I am TRYING to get back into this thing people call working out! It is so hard for me to keep with it. I always hit a point where I say to myself, "Ehh.. I look better... let's go eat some ice cream and cookies... I will be okay." Then, that's where my workouts end for about a month and a half with a few cardio sessions thrown in there a bit.... then the month and a half is over and I go..woa.. my jeans are tight... there's that belly coming back and then I get back into it! Ugh! Do you do this too? How do you KEEP WITH IT?! Ahh...
 
well... I am back on my favorite fitness blog called fitness Barbie! I have mentioned it on here before but it's always good to repeat things worth repeating right?!
 
She has upped her bloggy blog game & is now offering more detailed workout sessions and MEAL PLANS! You purchase a workout for $1.00 & a weeks meal plan for $3.00! I always have trouble with the whole knowing what to eat... I end up not eating a whole lot of anything because I just don't know WHAT and HOW MUCH I should eat! So, to be totally honest with you I have no bought her meal plan yet because I just went grocery shopping on Thursday and I am going to wait until my next grocery trip to buy the meal plan! I bet its good though!
 
Here is the fitness blog in case you want to check it out! :)
FitnessBarbie

This is what the girl looks like... umm.. yes please can we switch?
 
 
 
Alrighty, there are my plans & some fitness fun! I hope you join me in the get fit journey!
 
Maybe we need to come up with some sort of fitness bloggy land group thing?!
What do you think?
 
 
Here's a funny to leave you with. :)
I'm going to be in trouble! ha ha
 
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. Hi friend! I loved seeing your visual plans! I also recognize you from Instagram! Checking out this fitness blog right now! Thanks for the info!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) Thank you for linking up! b) Thank you for your sweet shout outs! c) I need this Fitness Barbie to kick my hind end into gear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love linking up for the visual plans! Miss little fitness Barbie is the real deal! I am SORE!! :) Good luck!!

      Delete
  3. I just found you through Mrs. Wills. Your little video is so funny. :) I'm going to check out Fitness Barbie. I usually use Melissa Bender's workouts @ bender fitness.com. She has workouts, meals, and recipes posted for free. But it's fun to mix it up and try new workouts!

    Following you now. :)
    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My computer is acting funny.... lol but here is the post I was trying to leave!

    Thanks for the freebies! We're working on sequencing as well and the pig craftivity is perfect!


    Kyna
    The First Grade Formula 

    ReplyDelete