I did it! I broke into the Phonics Printable Packets! I just created an awesome Long O unit and I am so excited about it!! My kids and I are digging into Long O... on Wednesday (hopefully)--another snow day tomorrow. Anywho.... I've got stuff printed and ready to go! Here the the pictures!!
1. Here are materials I will be using to *teach* my kiddos about Long O!
Making words, fluency sentences, picture matching and Long O lists.
**Perfect for guided reading too**
2. More fluency sentences with identification of Long O in the sentence.
Also, a short story is a reading response page!
3. Sentences scrambles (My kids <3 these!!)
4. Just some printables that cover various concepts!
5. Word recognition pages, long vowel vs. short vowel, spelling and reading!
5. Fill in the blank booklet!
I will use this for my higher students who finish work early and need a bit more of a challenge. I also will use this in guided reading. It works perfectly for sentence 'sense'- comprehension - and visualization!!
Now, onto the important stuff.
Do you want this?!--I mean like do you really want it?!
I will give it to you...maybe... if you get picked!
I will be picking a lucky person to send this to by tomorrow night!
All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment with your e-mail address below!