blog

resources

read alouds

Math 'Workshop' In My Classroom!

I have to be honest and say that I had total full intentions of trying math workshop using rotations but I just wasn't getting through a lesson a day like I needed to because of time constraints. So, with a little organizing I have the perfect math 'workshop' structure to fit my classroom needs. I've shared all kinds of information on reading instruction in my room but I've never mentioned math so here we go!












Here are some of the math products I used in what you see above:


Have a great week!!




4 comments

  1. Jessica I just love this explanation of what you do. I LOVE the extra large 100 chart! Your interactive math journals are a hit in my room. Hope all is well for you and wedding planning is going well.

    ((Hugs))
    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! Thanks! Wedding planning is going very well! It's already about done! I have been missing you on IG!!!!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love your step by step instructions and the way you presented it- TOO CUTE! You go Girl!!!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete