blog

resources

read alouds

Visual Plans - Sept 14-19!

I am so excited for this week to start! I feel like we get to actually start, 'real school! Station rotations in reading and math will begin, I get to teach our very first themed reading unit and my littles were acting like first graders last week!

To see what we will be up to, click on my visual plans below!

The images are clickable once the plans are downloaded, so if you're interested in any of the products, just click to check them out!
I am using some awesome resources this year from  TPT authors. 
So, you'll definitely want to take a peek! :)




To celebrate the fact that I get to start stations and guided math instruction, here are some number cards just for you!! :-) I will be using these with my differentiated pick and place game to practice number order & before and after! 


It's the perfect game to provide differentiation, not to mention easy to prep!




To see other plans from this year so far, click here.


I'll be back later this week to share pictures and details from the week!
Stay tuned and have a wonderful time with your kids!

No comments