blog

resources

read alouds

Newbies!

Today will be a short post. I have so busy this week and last! I have gotten a few things created though!

These are both made for first and second grade!




Here is another Valentines Day pack: This is for Kindergarten



This week we are working on Action Verbs and Fact Families!
Here are my creations for those if you are interested!





Last but not least!
Next week we are working on story writing!
I created story writing process posters and templates to go along with each part of the poster!












2 comments

  1. Wow! That is impressive! I just finished my Valentine Literacy pack last night and it took forever! This looks awesome!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Mine took me a few weeks. Tpt store is slow though. I think it is overloaded with Valentines Day stuff! I did take a look at yours and it looks awesome! I feel like I need to get more creative with all of my stuff! Congrats on all of your followers!!

    ReplyDelete