So, before I go onto my wrench that has gotten thrown into my plans we will do this fun bucket list that I found! I am linking up with Brigid's Daily Lesson Log for this!!
I have all kinds of things I want to accomplish in my 1 week off!
1. Finish my Spring Math Centers Pack
2. Create and finish my Book Study Pack (I found 2 books to use) :)
3. Clean my apartment...like deep clean and scrub
4. Spend time with my boyfriend who took Monday and Tuesday off to spend with me. :)
5. Get engaged... ha ha just kidding .. but really.... :)
6. Work out Saturday-Sunday... and by that I mean 8 days in a row! (we will see)
7. Veg out in front of the TV for an entire day and let my body and mind rest!!
Now onto my poor little week...
I had the cutest reading lessons planed for my kiddos this week and I am so bummed that I can't fit them in. Today during recess I just decided... ex-nay the book lessons and do them the week after spring break... and lets do some crafts to decorate my teeny room for spring! So, here I am now searching for something quick & easy for the kids to create! I found two cute freebies and I wanted to vent a little so I could share them with you!
If you want either of these crafts just click on the picture and it will take you to it!
Tomorrow we will be making these cute chicks...I want to come up with a quick writing to go with this. I am thinking, "What is the first thing you would do if you just hatched from an egg?" This prompt is not yet for sure...
Then Thursday morning I am going to have the kiddo's complete this craft.
I may have them do a little blurb, "If I were a bunny..."
There we are! Sorry about my rant but I am just so bummed that I can't get my cute reading lessons in. Guess it will wait till the week after SB!! (YAY...3 more days)
Are you jelly???!!